miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

aparentar, aparentar, aparentar!







Cassie: We can carry on pretending if it makes you feel any 
better. Treat it like a role play. I love drama. 
Jal: What? 
Cassie: Do you wanna play Jal, or should I? [takes Jals books] 
Jal: Hey! 
Cassie: [playing Jal] Shut up, Cassie. I’m trying to revise here. 
Jal: What? 
Cassie: I’ve got so much to do, so little time. Revision, even though I’m going to music college, I can’t help myself. I’ve gotta revise, cos it takes my mind off being pregnant. 
Jal: What?! 
Cassie: All these books. Stops me thinking about anything. Stops me thinking about why I’m keeping a secret from my boyfriend. 
Jal: Please.. 
Cassie:
 Or my best friends. 









2 comentarios:

  1. skins es la mejor serie de la historia joder

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aqui tienes un nuevo lector MARIA!! aer si te pasas por el mio XD cuidate

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias infinitas por comentar.